Have you ever wondered how you can help Chesterton House? Here’s one great idea: help connect more people with the ministry through an event.
- Dinner Party: Host a dinner party to introduce friends to the work of Chesterton House. Contact us to discuss the possibility of a Chesterton House staff member or board member visiting in person or via Skype.
- Commencement Weekend Hospitality: For those in and around Ithaca, you may wish to open your home to those in need of a place to stay in exchange for a donation to Chesterton House. Several area non-profits do this, and Cornell helps make the connection. Entire houses generate thousands of dollars on average for non-profit organizations of choice.
- Lecture: Invite a Chesterton House staff or board member to give a talk on your campus or to your group.
- Parent events: As both benefactors and beneficiaries of the ministry, parents are an important part of the Chesterton House community. There is no end to what parents can accomplish for a ministry like Chesterton House. As an example of what a parents committee does at one of our sister study centers, get a load of this: http://studycenter.net/moveindaylunch.
- Church Event: Chesterton House staff regularly speak at churches. Sometimes we preach. Sometimes we address youth groups. Often we provide a talk and discussion during the adult education hour. And of course we are available to meet with missions committees to discuss support of the ministry. Contact us to discuss possible speakers, dates, and topics.
For more information, contact email@example.com